First International Grand Lecturers Convention
This convention is available for those jurisdictions who work the New York Ritual in Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic or English.
January 26-28, 2018
Grand Lodge State of New York
71 West 23rd Street New York, NY 10010
Additional Information for Convention Delegates
- There is no limit on the number of attending delegates. A jurisdiction may send as many delegates as they require. However, EACH DELEGATE must register separately.
- We will have translators for Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Arabic. The session will be interactive and questions
will be answered during the degree.
- The delegate is responsible for his own hotel accommodations. We have provided a list of several hotels within walking
distance of the Grand Lodge building.
- Your registration fee includes three dinners and two mid-morning coffee breaks. Breakfast and lunch are not included.
However, there is a multitude of low-cost restaurants and diners nearby.
- Grand Lodge of New York forbids filming of the degree work. Illustrations, graphics and a flash drive will be provided.
- More Documents related to this event can be found HERE.
Please direct any questions to InternationalGLC@NYMasons.Org
Registration & Payment
Each delegate attending must register separately. Upon our receiving the information from this form, your credit card will be billed the US$500.00 registration fee, which includes three dinners and seminar expenses.
Deadline is the 1st of January 2018