District Grand Lodge of Syria-Lebanon
The first New York Lodge in Lebanon was chartered in 1924.
The District Grand Lodge of Syria-Lebanon was established on the 23rd of June 1955 and consecrated on the 22nd of August 1955, by Past Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of New York, M∴ W∴ Charles W. Frossel, who flew to Lebanon for that purpose.
The Lodges have members from all backgrounds, religions and walks of life. The absolute belief in God and love for the country, combined with the principal tenets of Freemasonry, unite them under one common goal, which is to build a better society and a better Lebanon.
The Lodges working under the District Grand Lodge of Syria-Lebanon operate in English, Arabic and Armenian.
Syrio-America Lodge # 1901: Consecrated in 1924. Meets in Nahr El Mot and operates in English.
New York Lodge # 1902: Consecrated in 1924. Meets in Beirut and operates in Arabic.
Ibrahim El Khalil Lodge # 1904: Consecrated in 1927. Dormant since 1967. Used to meet in Damascus, Syria.
Suleyman Lodge # 1905: Consecrated in 1927. Meets in Amioun and operates in Arabic.
El Berdawni Lodge # 1907: Consecrated in 1933. Meets in Zahle and operates in Arabic.
El Merj Lodge # 1908: Consecrated in 1935. Meets in Beirut and operates in Arabic.
Turbol Lodge # 1909: Consecrated in 1950. Meets in Amioun and operates in Arabic.
Three Pillars Lodge # 1912: Consecrated in 2003. Meets in Zahle and operates in Arabic.
Cilicia Lodge # 1915
Veritas Research Lodge: Consecrated in 1993 and currently dormant.